Are you considering or currently practicing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)? We’ll show you how leading software organizations succeed with SAFe and the VersionOne Enterprise Agile Platform.
Get practical guidance on using VersionOne to support SAFe & learn how to:
- Quickly set up your SAFe Portfolio structure
- Align strategy with delivery with Strategic Themes and Budgets
- Plan and track progress at all levels of the portfolio using multi-level Kanbans
- Ensure cross-team alignment during PI Planning with the Program Board
- Establish PI Objectives and assess business value achieved, and track team PI performance and program predictability
- Include Scrum and Kanban teams in the same program
- Track SAFe metrics
- Sustain collaboration and continuity across your organization with communities of practice
- Seamlessly incorporate DevOps, and maintain visibility of business value all the way to your customer
Services Director and Agile Coach
SAFe Program Consultant, CSM, CSPO, MIS
Matt has been coaching teams to leverage lean and agile to help build better software that drives true business value for more than 9 years. He is passionate about applying agile ideas, principles and practices in a pragmatic manner to help teams deliver value and make them successful. Matt has assisted more than 90 organizations with both their agile transformation and VersionOne product adoption. In his personal time, Matt enjoys taking long walks on the beach with his wife, three dogs, a fishing pole and a cooler.
Mark Des Biens
Solutions Engineer and Implementation Consultant
SAFe Program Consultant, CSM, PMP
Mark Des Biens is currently working as a solutions engineer and implementation consultant at VersionOne. Mark has more than 20 years of project experience and has worked with dozens of companies looking to improve their enterprise agility. He has been a ScrumMaster and agile program manager, and is one of the founding members of the Midwest Agile Community Meetup group. Mark has presented at PMI, Agile Alliance, Agile Day Chicago and Agile Meetup events. You can follow Mark’s tweets at @midwestagile and his blog at a12p.blogspot.com.
Join 50,000 teams at 1,000+ companies
What Customers Say About VersionOne
“ VersionOne is not just a vendor. They are a partner. From implementation all the way through the life of your relationship with VersionOne, I believe it will be a world-class experience. „
Senior Director, Product Operations
ABB Enterprise Software